1. Sitting on the internal network where the SQL server is avaiable , connection is ok.
2. Put laptop in sleep mode and go home from office
3. wants to work late, open laptop
4. now company network isn't avaiable anymore
5. mremoteng hangs for a very long time (props a connection timeout), and sometimes crashes afterwards... sometimes a select connection file is shown.
Could it be possible to set a default fallback connection file, or maybe just faster fail/timeout.
In general there is lots of nice things you could get from using the SQL version, like team sharing and such.